Job ID: 2312703
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2023
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The Sr. Program Management Analyst performs qualitative and quantitative analyses, including, but not limited to, project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development. Also requires experience in complex programs. Requires knowledge of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis in order to classify and summarize data for the preparation and submission of earned value management reporting. Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles/financial models, schedule development and analysis, and technical performance measurement is required.
This effort provides overall Program, Analytical and Technical Support services to support the many safety related programs under the Associate Administration for Aviation. The activities required to support the safety related programs include tasks to support FAA safety goals, strategies, interventions, and the safety related aspects of capacity and efficiency programs. Specific support to AFS-200 includes:
· Provide senior program management analyst expertise to support the Air Carrier Operations Branch (AFS-220) in the area of regulations, policy, and guidance for certification, inspection, and surveillance of air carrier, commuter, and on demand operations
· Provide support identifying, developing, managing, and evaluating operational policies and guidance for air carrier operations aspects of 14 CFR parts 63, 65 and part 121
· Coordinate with technical specialists and support evaluation to determine guidance document processes and documentation are appropriate to meet the requirement
· Oversee document management, document control, scheduling, naming convention, configuration control and other elements of control necessary to expediently progress the work
· Support planning, tracking, scheduling of various work groups, sub groups and stakeholders involved with AFS 220 work
· Serve as Point of Contact project manager for UAS small package delivery exemptions under part 135
· Develop working aids and tools to support the exemption projects, including a project documentation system and data management tools
· Support QMS procedures for AFS-220 exemption development to align with AVS-002-009, Exemption Process
Master’s Degree in related technical or management discipline and 5 years of experience in the
above duties. Master’s Degree may be waived with 8 years of experience in performing the above
duties and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or other related field.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Customer may consider AWS (Alternate Work Site) Remote
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.