Job ID: 2312677
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an IT Specialist to become a member of the Joint Operations Center (JOC) Battle Watch Team while on shift and the JOC Sustainment Cell, providing mission essential coverage to support cyberspace operations 24x7x365. This position is located onsite at Fort Meade.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Operate the Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) to release and route received mission-related orders (e.g. PLANORD, OPORD, EXORD, TASKORD, etc.) as well as pertinent situational awareness general administrative (GENADMIN) message traffic.
· Continuously monitor and operate the Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) phone and Emergency Control Console (ECC) for USCYBERCOM JOC.
· Perform JOC Data Transfer Agent (DTA) actions as required.
· Coordinate with the PICO to monitor operational status of JOC information technology systems and coordinate with support organizations to resolve trouble tickets.
· Coordinate and perform battle rhythm and episodic Skype (VMR, Polycom, etc.) conferences.
· Support the execution of USCYBERCOM’s Emergency Crisis Action Plan (ECAP) and Joint Chiefs of Staff Emergency Action Procedures (EAP).
· Participate in all battle drills and battle watch staff training events.
· Support the Battle Captain in the execution of their duties.
•High School Diploma or equivalent.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customer's missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.