Job ID: 2312596
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced program planner/coordinator to provide wide-ranging support to a customer office that oversees technical field operations. The primary duties for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Personnel tracking such as roster and space oversight, check-in/check-out, phone cards, call trees, vault access, etc.
· Program coordination including schedule and calendar coordination, document management (creating, storing, access control), and capturing and sharing meeting minutes.
· Act as Responsible Officer for office assets and tracking of assets in Customer systems.
· Office management including purchases via customer databases, VTC/phone issues, property disposal, off site and all hands coordination, and assistance with office move planning and renovations.
· Staff travel and training/conference support including travel requests and coordination, oversight of official documents, rental car and hotel reservations, and conference/training reservations.
· Work with travel service to assist with processing passports and visa applications, research and resolve issues, take passport phots, and travel to and from government facilities to hand carry applications.
· Search Customer’s cable database on a daily basis and consolidate a list of cables requiring group action.
· Serve as T&A timekeeper for officers in transition.
· Promotion and selection panel support including schedule coordination and document distribution.
· Ad hoc support and issue resolution.
· Current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and (14) years or more of related experience. Masters and (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and (9) years or more experience
· Experience supporting an active Customer space and a management environment.
· Ability to work independently and identify and implement solutions to issues as they arise.
· Outstanding coordination skills and ability to build strong Customer and external relationships, along with a high comfort level managing multiple requirements.
· Experience using MS Office applications and other tools to support and track Customer activities.
· Experience as a SharePoint administrator.
· Experience with the Customer’s cable database.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.