SAIC is looking for a Program Security Officer. This position is located in Arlington, VA (Washington D.C. metro area)
The Alternate Contractor Program Security Officer (ACPSO) provides oversight of Program security within a multi-disciplinary environment including collateral and SAP/SAR materials.
- Maintain security team coverage on-site during core business hours from 0800 until 1600 Monday through Friday, and act as an on-call backup in responding to alarms after core business hours as required.
- Communicate with multiple Government Agencies and assist as a liaison between Program Manager, Program Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, and other Government personnel and industry partners for access request, visit certifications and document control related tasking.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with the DoD Manual 5205.07 Vol(s) 1-4, ICD 705 series, SECNAV M-5510.30, Intelligence Community Directive 705 series, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Preparation, implementation, tracking, and maintenance of security plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other relevant Program materials and documentation. - Responsible for initial personnel access request, facilitate updating personnel periodic and annual reporting requirements, briefing and debriefing personnel on appropriate policies, security guidelines, and other security admin and document control requirements.
- Assisting with annual self-inspections, security compliance inspections, facilitating the transmission of materials, tracking facility inventory and other facility communication & equipment capabilities.
- Assisting in escorting visitors & maintenance personnel.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and six (6) years’ experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience with DoD 5205.07 Vol(s) 1-4, Intelligence Community Directive 705 series, SECNAV M-5510.30, NISPOM; as well as other applicable DoD, IC, and National level security directives.
- Experience in physical security.
- Experience in document control & inventory management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience. Typical backgrounds would include Program Security Officers (PSO), Government SAP Security Officers (GSSO), Contractor Program Security Officers (CPSO), or Alternate Contractor Program Security Officers (ACPSO).
- Active Top Secret security clearance.
- SAPNP eligible, with no security issues that would delay Program access; maintain clearance equal to the highest level required and all Programs assigned to the facility.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.