SAIC’s Business Enablement represents the full depth and breadth of the acquisition value chain – from the sell side (customer engagement and strategy development) to the buy side (program execution, strategic alliances, supply chain management and subcontractor development). We are the full acquisition organization that supports our external and internal customer mission. Our dynamic team of acquisition professionals support key business areas and strategy for SAIC’s Growth Technology Accelerants (GTA) as well as core business initiatives. GTAs include Secure Cloud, Enterprise IT and Systems Integration & Delivery. Core business includes Engineering Services and IT & Technical Services.
This position is 100% remote.
SAIC is currently seeking a GWAC/IDIQ Program Manager to support and help grow our existing federal business within our portfolio of GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles and generate new business relationships and opportunities in the federal sector. A significant amount of Federal Government opportunities are competed under this portfolio – the success of the GWAC/IDIQ PMO contributes to the growth of SAIC’s organization, revenue, and mission. A successful candidate will be responsible for management (to include helping shape business development efforts, driving new pursuits, and facilitating Government communications.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Drive new business pursuits under the IDIQ contracts
- Advise Business Development and Operation staff on how to best leverage these IDIQ vehicles to position and win re-competes and new business opportunities
- Interface with the Government staff responsible for the IDIQ contract.
- Build and strengthen customer and partner relationships in support of the company's growth strategy
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of the assigned contract vehicles to include business development, opportunity distribution, deliverables, contract compliance, issue resolution and Task Order closeout.
- Strategize and market contract vehicles to internal business units to increase awareness and bidding
- Directly engage with senior leadership and agencies to provide issue resolution and mitigate communications regarding the contracts/task orders under the GWAC/IDIQ portfolio
- Develop and lead business development training, overall contract vehicle training, and pre-proposal and post-award kick-off meetings with line organizations to increase knowledge and utilization of contract vehicles
- Educate and train the GWAC/IDIQ team to ensure effective communication and marketing of the benefits of the GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles
- Lead communications with government point of contacts and internal business units during proposal process
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities and maintain pipeline within the scope of company's existing capture management discipline.
- Monitor and manage potential Task Orders (TO's) on GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles, develop a capture strategy, including identification of partners.
- Provide bid/no-bid recommendations on GWAC/IDIQ opportunities. Qualify task order RFPs released under the GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to develop, assess, and recommend strategies for applying company functional strengths and capabilities toward the pursuit of individual task orders.
- Lead and/or participate in Industry Panels/Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)/Industry committees, trade shows, conferences, etc.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, and minimum ten (10) years experience, or Master's Degree and minimum eight (8) years experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Program Management experience with large GWAC/IDIQ contracts such as GSA MAS, CIO-SP3, Alliant2, OASIS, IAC MAC, etc.
- Experience in marketing services and solutions as well as prior public sector experience, particularly in the Federal Government.
- Experience in capture management support and proposing against GWAC/IDIQs and/or OTAs. Possess well-established business relationships in the Federal Government.
- Demonstrated experience in solution development, building winning teams, capture strategy, competitive intelligence, strategic marketing & planning, customer relationship analysis, cost and pricing strategies and development
- Hands on experience with business development, capture and proposal collaborative tools, such as GovWin, Bloomberg.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer relationship skills.
- Exemplary work ethic, judgment and independent initiative attuned to meeting deadlines.
- Highly effective organizational abilities, writing skills and keen attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented while highly responsive to rapidly changing priorities.
- Proficient in the appropriate treatment of sensitive and company proprietary information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint and PowerBI; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
- Experience with Other Transactional Authority (OTA) acquisitions.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.