SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC), is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division, is seeking a System Integrator who will manage and support the overall financial and business efforts including new initiative related to cost recovery model. The integrator will assess and analyze data through conversations with IT and Finance SMEs, as well as document and brief data related to the subject.
- Reviewing and acquiring data from primary or secondary cost recovery data sources and maintain databases and data systems
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets to include expenditure plan requirements and business process analysis
- Providing insight into industry trends and make recommendations on future direction; identify new technologies and assess their technical and performance characteristics
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's budget process and cultureDemonstrated experience with the Sponsor's budget process and culture
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems, or a related discipline. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in the following:
- Utilizing exceptional customer service working directly with business and technical customers to communicate organizational accomplishments, status and direction to stakeholders’ at all organizational levels
- Data analysis, requirements gathering, translations, and visualizing information in a clear way to explain the data at hand
- Working background in Business/Financial areas
- Utilizing written communication skills to produce publishable document
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.