Job ID: 2312009
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an Intermediate Director's Action Group (DAG) Action Officer to support our customer's Action Officer Functions at the Division-level. The position is located in Chantilly, VA. In this role, you will direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks. You will manage the action tracking system and ensure the customer’s group is responsive to daily action items as well as monitor progress on actions, generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines, prepare periodic reports on action status, and keep leadership aware of late, pending, and new actions. If you can establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other stakeholders of the offices both internally and externally, then this is the role for you!
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Business related discipline and a minimum of 10 years within Government or 5 years within intelligence Community or Department of Defense; or an Associates degree with 5 years direct experience within the NRO customer organization; or an Associates degree with 10 years of experience within IC or DoD
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in high visibility customer offices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong editing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high up-tempo environment
- Background Investigation current within 3 years
- Job experience with current customer
- Basic user proficiency with customer specific action tracking tool
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.