SAIC is seeking a Financial Analyst to support U.S. Air Force Headquarters AF/A3CX, Cyber Effects Operations and Information Operations, Pentagon, DC.
The Cyber Effects Operations and Information Operations Branch is responsible for direct oversight, advocacy, and/or execution of Cyber Effects Operations and Information Operations related funds. The branch assesses requirements documents and future policy for potential impacts to infrastructure costs.
- Focus area continues to be funding visibility; the identifying, labeling, and implementing a sustainable audit process for all AF dollars.
- This position will support a method to ensure accountability and transparency of the funding portfolio, and will provide programmers clear guidance for successful Program Objective Memorandum (POM) & Plan submissions.
- The candidate will conduct analysis of all Program Elements (PE) related to Cyber Effects Operations and Information Operations, and track the requirements/funding priorities, assess capability effectiveness, and review program requirements during the POM development cycle and deliberations.
- Day to day duties include:
- Tracking acquisition milestones for all programs and initiatives to assist planning and execution.
- Consult with stakeholders to prepare justifications for submission to Congress each fiscal year working with SAF/AQX, SAF/FMBO, AF/A8PC, and AF/A3C is required.
- Provide financial expertise on programming, allocating, and documenting funding requirements. Conduct analysis and develop ad-hoc financial reports of AF related programs in support of various RFIs or briefings
- Support & monitor of PEs related to Cyber Effects Operations and Information Operations and provide monthly updates. Assist spend plan development to obligate and execute annual budgets and document program management efforts.
- Bachelor's and fifteen (15) or Masters and thirteen (13) years experience; or relevant years experience in lieu of degree.
- 3 years working at a MAJCOM or HAF level working environment.
- The ability to provide analysis support using Air Force Financial Management support systems and databases (e.g., PBES, RAPIDS, CRIS, ABSS, DEAMS) is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Department of Defense’s (DOD) Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) decision making system.
- Must be US Citizen and actively possess (minimally) a Secret Clearance.
- Knowledge of Air Force’s Program Budget Enterprise System (PBES)
- Working knowledge/familiarity with most of the systems below:
- Air Force Knowledge Now (AFKN) and Community of Practice (CoP) for FM Domain
- Automated Funds Management (AFM) system
- Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS)
- Defense Contracting Management Agency’s Contract Management Team website Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS)
- Executive Comprehensive Cost and Reporting System (CCaRS)
- Financial Management Suite (FM Suite) / Dormant Activity Report – Quarterly (DAR-Q)
- Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System (IDECS)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.