Job ID: 2311489
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Senior Principal Program Analyst on the Horizon Program to support to the US Space Force (USSF) in developing and deploying warfighter capabilities within the Program Executive Office's Space Domain Awareness and Combat Power portfolio in El Segundo, California.
· Lead programmatic execution, acquisition strategy development, requirements verification, contract management, and contract strategy formulation for space systems from early acquisition through operations & sustainment.
· Oversee system design, integration, and test in collaboration with development, operations, and sustainment stakeholders to optimize performance in support of complex space systems and ground segment integration.
· Facilitate contract execution by performing earned value analyses, synthesizing results, and providing recommendations to improve cost and schedule performance.
· Support systems architecting and engineering activities such as system requirements definition, interface definition, design, interface management, data architecture development, systems integration, performance analysis, lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis, and development and refinement of concepts of operation
· Support the government customer by producing presentation material, status briefings, and strategic communication products to facilitate favorable program outcomes.
· Manage interdependencies, identify gaps between current/future architectures, evaluate requirements and interfaces, conduct trades to resolve issues.
· Conduct program business case analyses and risk assessments. Provide actionable recommendations to the program manager.
· Generate programmatic documentation for contract execution (statements of work, incentive plans, contract data requirements listing, etc)
· Coordinate between multiple teams to align objectives and manage program roadmap to support achievement of portfolio objectives.
· Independently collaborate with Government program office representatives, FFRDC, SETA, and contractor personnel.
· BS Degree and minimum of 14+ years of related experience or a Master’s degree w/ 12+ years related experience or a PhD w/10+ years of related experience
· Experienced in Acquisition strategy development, requirements verification, contract management, and contract strategy formulation for space systems from early acquisition through operations & sustainment.
· Work proficiently on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and/or creative.
· Must have an active TS/SCI DOD clearance.
· Ability to recommend/support decision making processes on program matters and ensure effective achievement of program objectives
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Must be able to self-start and work independently
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.