SAIC is hiring an RCM Analyst to support the US Navy.
NOTE: This position is 100% remote/work from home with travel to Crane, IN 1-2 times a year.
- Position will require analysis of maintenance data to understand premature equipment failure. This data will then be used to determine why equipment is failing and what can be done to prevent it, therefore eliminating equipment downtime and cost.
- Responsible for utilizing current NALCOMIS and other analytics tools for trending and analyzing RCM data, performing risk analysis, creating reports to management and planning & scheduling required maintenance.
- Analyze Fleet Aviation Maintenance Material Management (AV-3M) and Depot Repair Data to review data trends and perform Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis to determine optimal preventative maintenance including optimal maintenance intervals and techniques.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices. Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives. Recommends changes to team policies.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
- Logistics functions include maintenance, supply, logistics plans, integrated logistics processes, acquisition, product support, asset visibility, and material management.
- Provide ongoing maintenance planning activities and technical and maintenance support for the identification of opportunities to increase the reliability of equipment assets.
- Perform analysis of reliability requirements and goals, construct models, and analyze product design and maintenance for reliability and performance for the EA-18G, P-8A, and related EW systems in support of the AEAFST.
- Conduct daily communications with all stake holders to review production and set goals to meet established objectives.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) experience from the military.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or equivalent of related experience; Experience in lieu of degree accepted
- Knowledge and experience using schematics, test equipment, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, digital thermometers, pressure meters, data loggers and other reliability tools.
- Interim Secret clearance required to start with the ability to obtain a secret clearance. SAIC will sponsor the clearance process.
- Must be a US Citizen.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.