Job ID: 2311539
Location: PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 21, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Network Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Network Administrator to join our team supporting the JEXC2 Program, based in Panama City, FL.
The qualified candidate will provide remote IT support to the military and contractors utilizing the JEXC2 Family of Systems (FoS) and occasional on-site support at locations both CONUS and OCONUS. Work hours in excess of 40 hours per week per person may be required for customer support and an alternate work schedule may be required to support 24/7 operations. Typical core hours are 0800 to 1700.
* Management and maintenance of switches, routers, firewalls, VPN gateways, VoIP telephones, VTC, and INE devices.
* Configure, patch and apply DISA STIG to all Layer 2 and Layer 3 network services, to include switches routers, firewalls, etc.
* Ensure all tactical enclave domains are performing at maximum capability.
* Manage all network resources to avoid outages and downtime, including backups.
* Serve as SME for deployment of tactical enclaves for exercises or contingency environments.
* Full time operational deployment, setup and pack-up, and system operation and maintenance, to include preventative maintenance.
* Create Request for Maintenance Assistance (RMA).
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors and two (2) years’ experience; Masters and zero (0) years’ experience; four (4) years’ experience accepted in lieu of degree
Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. A minimum of a Secret clearance will be required prior to first day of employment.
Travel required up to 20% of the time. Typical travel is 1-3 weeks 3-5 times per year but may vary.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.