Job ID: 2311503
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced program integrator to provide wide-ranging programmatic support to a Customer office that enables the research and development of emerging and disruptive technologies through collaborative partnerships with industry, academia, and across the IC while simultaneously executing a communications strategy that educates, informs, and inspires the workforce. Through its enabling platforms, the branch promotes hands-on experiential learning to help engineers translate concepts into potential innovations that provide intelligence advantages. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and effectively interact with Customer leadership. Key duties of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
· Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and (14) years or more of related experience. Masters and (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and (9) years or more experience.
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, stakeholders, and relevant business functions.
· High comfort level managing multiple requirements.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated executive presence with strong interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office applications, familiarity with standard Customer business applications, and willingness to learn and implement new applications in support of mission.
· Experience working with scientist and researchers on technology topics.
· Understanding of current technology trends and developments.
· Understanding of National Intelligence Priorities.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.