Job ID: 2311462
Location: CAMP PENDLETON, CA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Targeting Specialist located at I MEF Camp Pendleton, CA.
The Target Analyst prioritizes, assesses, evaluates and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources to provide synthesized product to customers. The Target Analyst reviews collateral and TS/SCI reporting to conduct research enhancing reporting from multiple sources to assist in the development of target products.
· Support to the planning and operations staff to identify capabilities and limitations of enemy forces and identifying potential enemy vulnerabilities.
· Develop targeting products and support and disseminate to as directed.
· Assist in the development of lethal and non-lethal operations into the targeting process.
· Provide input and develop targeting annexes and related appendices for all plans and OPLANS/CONOPs.
· Develop, recommend, and implement Operational Security (OPSEC) and signature management.
· Experience in developing and disseminating targeting products in support of military operations.
· Joint Targeting Course
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.