Job ID: 2311290
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2023
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Strategic Plng
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Terminal Facilities Team (AJW-244). The Terminal Facilities Team is responsible for the planning and execution of programs that support the service-level availability of more than 500 ATCT and TRACON facilities. The candidate will provide a wide variety of strategic planning and project support across the lifecycle of FAA projects.
Specific Job Functions:
· Provide advisory and analytical support for the development of strategies, and planning and implementation activities.
· Generate program/project status, cost and schedule indicators, project schedule trends, critical path analysis, and schedule optimizations.
· Build, maintain, and analyze schedules and budgets.
· Plan, develop, and implement strategic plans and schedules.
· Provide program and organizational analysis and process mapping
· Provide advisory and analytical support for communication strategies.
· Provide coordination and logistical support for planning sessions.
· Develop and analyze weekly/monthly reports on business related metrics.
· Identify potential project trends and risks to management.
· Capture and manage action item status.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications:
FAA experience required.
Experience working with FAA’s Corporate Work Plan (CWP) preferred.
Expertise with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Strong oral and written communications skills.
Capability to work independently or as a member of a project team.
BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university and 5–10 year’s related experience. 15 years of related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.