Job ID: 2311257
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2023
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Capture Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
If you are passionate about winning and seeking a next level growth opportunity, this is the position for you! SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (IC) Business Unit is expanding its Digital Transformation and Digital Engineering capabilities across the Intelligence Community. We are seeking a talented and creative Capture Manager to oversee our opportunity pursuits across the IC.
The candidate is responsible for driving the execution of winning capture strategies for critical growth opportunities. This position overseas the development of client engagement, gap analyses, competitive assessments, discriminators, key win themes, price to win, solution development, and overall win strategy/value proposition for the NIC’s most critical new award bids. The Capture Manager guides external teaming arrangements and team partner roles to include identifying, selecting, and recruiting teammates, subcontractors, and suppliers. Additional responsibilities include mentoring junior capture team members, managing the bid and proposal (B&P) budget, and functional resources (e.g., Solution Architects) to the win!
Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Poly
* 8-10 years + experience
* BS Degree required
* Proven track record in winning a variety of technical programs, including pre-proposal and working on industry proposal teams and serving on review teams.
* Demonstrated experience capturing and winning large technical opportunities ($100M+)
* Strong knowledge of industry participants providing the customer with solutions and high end services support
* Proven ability to evaluate teammates and partners
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with all levels of company and customer management
* Strong analytic, presentation, and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage a complex, matrix task and team comprised of personnel who are highly educated and skilled, yet not direct reports
* Ability to gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision
* Ability to establish working relationships with customers, other companies, technical staff, managers and peers
* Demonstrated effective and efficient use of capture and proposal resources (e.g., B&P, IRAD, lead funds, facilities, demos, and line personnel)
* Demonstrated performance conducting various color reviews
* Technical and/or IC background
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.