Job ID: 2311190
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2023
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Security Officer to provide support to our Customer's Program Office.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide tailored, embedded support to a customer’s Program Office.
• Provide life-cycle protection and security risk management for assigned programs.
• Provide comprehensive security guidance and recommendations to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across traditional and non-traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
• Assist in the development of comprehensive Program Protection architectures and will document implementation via Program Protection Plans, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the Plans.
• Continually evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the plans and assist in the integration of any lessons learned into future planning.
• Develop briefings and classification guides for the program and/or related compartments, provide security education, work with various customer components to ensure timely approvals, accreditations, etc., evaluate industrial sites for compliance with security requirements and provide guidance and feedback on their security program.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 14 years combined, demonstrated security experience. Relevant years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience as a Program Security Officer for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Strong representational and communication (oral and writing) skills; must be able to convey comprehensive solutions to complex problems in writing and through detailed oral briefings.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise in lifecycle acquisition security.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise in applying security risk management processes and
communicating risk and mitigation options to government stakeholders.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.