Job ID: 2311186
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Sep 29, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
· Responsible for planning, identification, control, monitoring and verification activities to achieve control of the IT system functional and physical asset CIs.
· Responsible for quality data management of the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) by ensuring that CIs are recorded from receipt to disposal, attributes and relationships are properly maintained.
· Work Service Request tickets daily. Complete actions in support of change requests to create or update CIs, and ensure attribute data and relationships to other CIs are accurate. Review incident records requesting CMDB update, prepare respective change records to coordinate and implement the update activity.
· Identify and implement continual service improvement of the asset and configuration management processes and procedures based on ITIL V4 framework.
· Work closely with organizational stakeholders to ensure the proper configuration standards for hardware, software, and documentation assets.
· Implement the configuration management processes and procedures according to the Enterprise Configuration Management SOP.
· Manage and facilitate Enterprise Configuration Control Board (E-CCB).
· Review released engineering change requests and data to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours.
· BA/BS and 9 years of experience , Masters and 7 years of experience or 14 years of experience in lieu of degree
· DoD Secret clearance
· Must have at least one of these IAT Level II certifications: Security+, CECCNA-Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP
· Must have at least one Computing Environment (CE) certification or certificate for the technical area of responsibility for Cloud or virtualization (e.g., Azure, AWS, oracle, IBM, etc.) with a preference in AWS.
· Experience with query based reporting tool
· Speaks and writes fluent, grammatically correct English
· Experience with MS Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Excel
· Ability to manage multiple, high, & competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
· Configuration and change management experience working directly with/for a Government customer.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.