SAIC is hiring a Software Quality Analyst to join the THADD TSSL Team located in Huntsville, AL.
- The candidate will be responsible for reviewing code and unit test inspection\Audits and participating in technical document peer-reviews, verifying peer review findings are tracked to ensure they are in accordance with standards, reviewing and performing verification for system level requirements located within DOORS, and ensuring that all requirements are verifiable and quantifiable.
- Will review and perform audits of all revisions and updates of the Requirements Verification Cross Reference Matrix, verifying/ witnessing the execution of system integration testing and final acceptance testing, Work within defined test environments and support/verfy all levels of product testing to identifying noncompliance issues, Monitoring the corrective action plan to completion.
- Will provide schedule status on quality activities, coordinate & conduct scheduled and unscheduled audits, perform trend analysis of noncompliance issues and confirm all appropriate quality reviews are conducted prior to the release of deliverables.
- Will be responsible with collecting and analyzing the quality measures for the project and making recommendations to the Quality Lead on process and improvements.
- Will prepare reports, review technical data packages for adherence to the project scope, standards and methodologies, and program requirements per theS3I Enterprise Process Improvement and Collaboration (EPIC) processes.
- Will be responsible with recommending process improvements as related to quality on process standards throughout the software life cycle.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and two (2) years of experience; four (4) additional years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Active Interim Secret Security Clearance (US citizenship required); ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CMMI Level 3 software processes
- Code review/unit test
- ISO-9001 Hardware processes
- DOORS experience
- JIRA experience
- Familiar with the Drawings Model Product Data Management
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Systems analysis, design, implementation, and support task
- Integration and testing with hardware in the loop
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.