SAIC is currently seeking a Exercise Integrator Liaison to support our team at USINDOPACOM HQ physically located at Camp Smith located on Oahu, Hawaii.
- Provides military operations expertise to military training, military planning, tactical/operational warfare analysis, military systems integration, or other similar efforts that require a thorough understanding of military force structure, operations, systems, capabilities, limitations, and employment
- Responsible for ensuring that Pacific Multi-Domain Experimentation and Training Capability (PMTEC) objectives are incorporated into INDOPACOM joint exercise program (JEP) exercises and select service exercise program (SEP) exercises as Joint Exercise Program representative
- Participate in the full Joint Exercise Life Cycles (JELCs) of targeted exercises in which PMTEC implementation can be demonstrated to fulfill IOC and FOC criteria
- Ensure that the appropriate component tasks and external stakeholder coordination activities related to PMTEC are incorporated into these exercises, and ensure J/LVC and Range workgroups, and leads tasked for these workgroups, are incorporated into the JELCs of these exercises
- Ensure that the 5-year plans for the JEPs targeted for PMTEC implementation reflect PMTEC objectives
- Applicant may be required to travel throughout the Asia Pacific region. Travel will be reimbursed in accordance with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Candidate will provide support to J72 both on-site at USINDOPACOM, Camp Smith HI, and various Joint Exercise locations
- Have familiarity and coordinate with the Primary J72 Joint Training Specialist on the preparation, review, and submission of Significant Military Exercise Briefs (SMEB) to Higher Headquarters
- Have familiarity with Exercise Resource Management on the completion of significant staff actions as required under the Task Management System (TMS).
- Perform such other duties as directed by J72 and J722 Leadership
Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Be familiar with the Force Deployment Planning and Execution processes and operations.
- Operational background desired.
- Familiarity with the Joint Exercise Program.
- Familiarity with the Joint Training System, joint operations, Joint Operations Planning and Execution System, Task Management System (TMS), and involvement with staff activities at a Higher Headquarters Level preferred.
- At least 5 years at the active duty O4, or above, level preferred.
- Experience with USINDOPACOM Joint Exercises is a plus.
- Candidate will provide support to J72 at USINDOPACOM, Camp Smith HI, and various Joint Exercise locations.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
US Citizen with an Active Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a Top Secret.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.