SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented ServiceNow Developer Principal to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging new chapter!
- The ServiceNow Developer Principal will operate as a member of an integrated Information Technology (IT) service team to support the current and future support and Provide day-to-day operational administration and developer support and oversight for the ServiceNow system (all modules and system components) used to support the OCIO ServiceNow implementation.
- Create and maintain agile, streamlined, scalable, and optimized USMT – ServiceNow system components, perform integration and support, and operational services with high availability and service delivery goals.
- Create, maintain, and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, single sign-on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
- Create, maintain, and enhance team Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- Overhaul, maintain and enhance Change Management, as well as current & future connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Create, maintain, and enhance future connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Develop and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflow, Groups, and Roles.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Configure User Accounts, Groups, and Roles. Create custom Roles where necessary.
- Evaluating and configuring systems for better performance
- Maintain and train proper usage of the PROD/DEV/TEST instances and update sets between them. Schedule regular clones to keep parity between instances.
- Develop, maintain, and publish documentation related to policy and procedures of ITSM related to ServiceNow.
- Create, maintain, and enhance Web Services and API connections to external systems such as Microsoft SCCM, and VMware vRO. Experience with prototyping, wireframe analysis, and use case testing
- BS and 9 years of experience
- ServiceNow Certification
- US Citizenship to be able to obtain and maintain a DOI public trust
- 5-8 years of ServiceNow development experience
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.