SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC), is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following software engineering activities:
- Performing architecture, engineering, design, implementation, administration, and functional testing activities related to the software development, systems integration, and testing environments, which may be physical or virtual
- Working independently in an Agile environment
- Developing in the cloud using standard tool compilation and build processes
- Commercial cloud environment technologies and providers to include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, and/or Oracle Cloud
- Autoscaling EC2 production instances based on variable user traffic
- Utilizing version control systems such as Git
- Utilizing and configuring Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Developing and deploying biometric-based identity management solutions
- Utilizing the security accreditation process
- Integrating new technologies and innovative processes or methodologies into a secure environment
- Understanding the end-to-end system concept of operations, application features and capabilities, and user’s usage patterns
- Connecting multiple data sources across multiple domains and boundaries
- Using biometric systems such as IDEMIA’s MBSS and Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) architecture
- Demonstrated experience integrating new technologies and innovative processes or methodologies into a secure environment
- Demonstrated experience using Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, and Headless UI
- Demonstrated experience understanding the end-to-end system concept of operations, application features and capabilities, and user’s usage patterns
- Demonstrated experience integrating accessibility standards into modern web methods
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.