Job ID: 2306936
Location: HILL AFB, UT, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an exceptional individual to support the Air Force's next generation Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon system acquisition. Our customer is the Sentinel Program Office located at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. We are seeking a Systems Engineer with a construction background and a willingness to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to work on the most exciting and challenging development and acquisition effort in the DoD with a great company. This position requires the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Support Systems Engineering evaluations and recommendations to support the Infrastructure and Deployment activities
- Evaluate Prime Contractor's modeling in Cameo
- Verifying the correctness of models
- Evaluation of system requirements related to ICBM codes/cryptography & ICBM targeting; and nuclear command, control and communications (NC3) systems, and physical security systems
- Develop support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer
- Bachelor’s Degree (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Experience with model-based systems engineering (MBSE), digital engineering (DE), Cameo/MagicDraw, SysML, UPDM, and DOORS
- Demonstrated self-discipline to plan and prioritize their own work
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Security Clearance
- Experience with agile development
- ICBM Weapon System experience
- Active US DoD Secret Security Clearance granted within the last 5 years
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.