SAIC is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to provide strategic resource planning, analysis, and advocacy for technical capabilities in support of the counterintelligence and security mission. This position will involve managing the out-year budget profile, and providing resource expertise and analysis to inform resource priorities and direction.
- Leading budget formulation, resource planning and advocacy efforts, to include vetting Directorate requirements, and drafting and coordinating strategic investment proposals requesting additional resources.
- Analyzing the current and out-year budget profile for potential shortfalls and providing recommendations to leadership on potential areas for investment.
- Drafting and coordinating requests for Unfunded Requirements (UFRs) based on analysis of potential budget shortfalls across the portfolios.
- Creating budget charts and briefings to inform senior-level discussions regarding future investments.
- Coordinating, reviewing and responding to budget-related taskings from CFE, IC CFO, OMB, and Congress, to include crafting and coordinating IPBS/CBJB text, data call submissions, and responses to Congressional RFIs/RFQs.
- Collaborating with multiple IC stakeholders, to include CFE and IC CFO, on out-year resource planning and budget formulation activities and resource priorities.
- Tracking and monitoring budget allocations across the various portfolios, identifying any inconsistencies with spend plan targets, and coordinating changes with Front Office budget staff.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph is required
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field OR (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 8+ years of experience.
- Strong understanding of the IPPBE and/or PPBE process, and the phases and activities within each phase, as well as an understanding of the Federal Appropriations Law.
- Must have 5-8 years working within the Government Financial Systems.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with budget formulation and writing budget justifications.
- Must have excellent writing skills to justify and communicate budgetary needs and priorities to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with developing supporting analysis and documentation for budget change requests and/or Unfunded Requirements (UFRs), and resource-related data call responses.
- Ability to work in a dynamic budget environment where changing budget needs will dictate quick and accurate analysis to support Program and component management.
- Experience in business plan development and creation of budget presentations to include experience in charting and graphing techniques (in Microsoft Applications).
- Must have experience in the establishment of guidelines and procedures to assure consistent understanding and processes across multiple programs.
- ODNI-specific budget and resource management experience
- Work within the NCSC toolset to provide reporting for both office, component, and program managers.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.