Job ID: 2308397
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Enterprise Ops Manager for US BICES work. The successful candidate will lead all Enterprise Ops matters in support of this work. We are looking for a candidate that is creative and driven to success. The successful candidate will have a passion for problem solving while showing a calm demeanor to the team. The problems encountered under this role will be real world issues, needing fast-paced remedies, on a scale of multi-level cross-functional IT disciplines. You will be a part of a dynamic CONUS and OCONUS team that must deliver real time problem solving solutions. The right candidate will have DoD Mission Partner Environment (MPE) and/or Coalition Partner knowledge coupled with BICES understanding.
· Attends internal, customer facing and vendor meetings to coordinate project activities, status reports or technical exchange engagements with industry partners.
· Experience in the DoD classified and unclassified communications transport, and the organizations that manage them.
· Experience supporting a geographically dispersed network infrastructure with multiple classification levels (e.g., NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS) for remote and geographically dispersed users.
· Experience implementing SLAs and performance metrics
· Demonstrates knowledge of Systems and Networks technologies concepts and operations and can relate this knowledge to cybersecurity dependencies and requirements.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
· Demonstrates strong presentation communication skills, oral and written.
· Familiar with project management methodologies/processes such as ITL, Agile, etc.
· Participates in special projects, AAR, Root Cause Analysis, Change Management, and Configuration Management as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or information/technology systems management.
· Minimum of eight (8) years networks and systems operations experience in support of NetOps C2, and communications to include governance and policy and process development and implementation.
· Of the eight years engineering experience, at least four (4) years of experience managing/leading network C2 operations at a NOC/NOSC or in a major DoD or IC network computing or communications program.
· Experience with developing policy and implementation plans for cross‐network communications, including Service and Joint networks is required.
· Experience in the available DoD classified and unclassified communications transport, and the organizations that manage them.
· PMP Certification as accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in accordance with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17024 (Project Management Institute (PMI)).
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
· Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.