Job ID: 2307525
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Solutions Archt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Principal Solutions Architect to join National Security and Space (NSS) Sector Solution Architect team. The Senior Management Solutions Architect (remote position) serves as the lead for developing our management solutions and executing the relevant activities within the solutioning process in support of Business Development, Capture, Lead Solution Architect (LSA) and Proposal teams. The candidate will also have experience and interest in serving as LSA on opportunities. Primary responsibility will be identifying, tailoring and integrating capabilities and innovations to address customer needs, hot buttons, pain points and requirements to help shape acquisitions, competitively position SAIC and contribute to winning proposals.
Solutions Architects Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· Leverage domain expertise, develop comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and lead the development of a complete and highest-rated technical solution and price competitive proposal
· Identify technical resources needed to support Pre-B&P and B&P activities
· Participate in development of solutions and proposals to unusually complex problems which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation; and collaborate with technical business units to craft unique solutions to respond to customer challenges
· Lead the development of the Management Solution including our Approach, Graphics, Roadmap with differentiated strengths, tailoring Team SAIC capabilities to the customer problem set, and developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs), including staffing requirements
· Coordinate with LSA and technical solution team to integrate management solution
· Support capture with customer meetings by presenting SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.