Job ID: 2307520
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Business System Analyst to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate shall perform effective and efficient software license management. The contractor shall communicate with the applicable sales representatives to ensure the USTRANSCOM Enterprise has adequate copies of all software based on the established user authorizations and entitlements.
Daily responsibilities may include:
· Provide Market Research estimates of cost
· Provide a draft Procurement Package to the Government’s Fund Line Manager
· Monitor Enterprise software agreements
· Provide a report of the status of procurement
· Monitor program software agreements’ periods of performance
· Initiate a Software Government Purchase Card (GPC) Procurement Package
· Submit the Software Procurement Package
· Monitor and track program software license consumption and entitlements
· Provide a monthly Program Software License Report populated by software title grouped by agreement, including software entitlement (licenses owned), consumption (licenses used), a software’s period of performance, and a calculated percentage of consumption
· Monitor major version releases of software within the USTRANSCOM Program Software Portfolio
· Submit a Software Re-Evaluation request via the Command’s ticketing system
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.