Job ID: 2307515
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Business System Analyst i to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6). The successful candidate shall be the Service Level Manager and shall perform Service Level Management process activities to the level prescribed in the Service Level Management policy or other defined documentation of the Service Level Management process.
· Identifying services and dependencies
· Defining the service level objectives and workload characteristics for services in Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Monitoring services performance against SLAs
· Communicating the service level performance against service level objective to interested parties
· Updating SLAs to reflect changes to service requirements
· Documenting Operating Level Agreements with Work Centers throughout TCJ6
· Assist the IT Service Portfolio Manager in documenting and maintaining templates in support of Service Level Management
· Schedule, facilitate, and document all required meetings in support of Service Catalog Management
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
· ITIL Foundations (level 3 or higher) certification
· A Secret clearance; Must be able to obtain a Top Secret
· 10+ years’ experience with:
· Experience with formal system development methodologies including Agile
· Experience with business process modeling
· Experience eliciting and documenting software requirements in the form of use cases and user stories
· Experience in business analysis activities including:
· SW/HW requirements management and analysis, requirements elicitation, solutions analysis, and requirements planning
· Membership in International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) or related professional organization a plus
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.