Job ID: 2307504
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Business System Analyst to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate shall coordinate all service design activities, processes, and resources. Design coordination ensures the consistent and effective design of new or changed IT services, service management information systems, architectures, technology, processes, information, and metrics.
Daily responsibilities may include:
· A consistent approach to design of services
· Delivered services that are effective and efficient IT and mission solutions through the coordination of all design activities
· Designed services that can be easily and efficiently developed
· Achieving an overall improvement in the quality of IT service within the imposed design constraints by reducing rework once the services have been transitioned into the live production environment
· Facilitating the completion of a Service Design Package for all new and existing services
· Assist the Government IT Service Portfolio Manager in documenting and maintaining templates in support of Service Design Coordination
· Schedule, facilitate, and document all required meetings (e.g., Technical Working Group, Technical Review Board, and Design Planning meetings)
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.