Job ID: 2307307
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC), is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division, is seeking an Assessment and Authorization Specialist to secure capabilities of software that extracts, transforms, and loads data from various data formats into data models. The Assessment and Authorization Specialist will maintain and implement a strategy for appropriately securing sensitive application and administrative data. This position will be located in Herndon, VA.
· Addressing enterprise auditing requirements
· Providing and submitting appropriate documentation for the Approval and Authorization (A&A) process
· Developing and preparing artifacts for certifications and accreditations submissions in accordance with regulations
· Interpreting Nessus vulnerability scans and providing remediation
· Active TS/SCI with polygraph
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems, or a related discipline. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
· Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in the following:
o Understanding Risk Management Framework (RMF)
o Navigating RMF processes in order to achieve Authorization to Proceed
o Working within an AWS environment
o Understanding the system development lifecycle and systems development data requirements
o Operating vulnerability assessment tools such as Roadrunner, Nessus, WebInspect, or AppDetective, and analyzing the results produced by those tools
o Analyzing systems and networks for development
o Preparing documentation for systems development
o Utilizing XACTA to adhere to accepted assessment methodologies and standards
· Demonstrated experience with the full software development lifecycle.
· Demonstrated experience accrediting cloud applications.
· Demonstrated experience providing information security guidance to the organization throughout the system lifecycle.
· Demonstrated experience with the accreditation process.
· Demonstrated experience providing recommendations in technical standards, security standards, and operational assurance.
· Demonstrated experience interfacing with vendors and third party producers.
· Desired Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.