Job ID: 2307442
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Hardware Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC seeks a highly experienced and energetic Hardware Engineer to support the US Space Force, Space Systems Command, in performing operational maintenance and sustainment of ground-based radars critical to US and Allied strategic missile surveillance, warning, defense, and space surveillance missions. In support of the government customer, the SAIC Program Manager, and the Chief Engineer, the Hardware Engineer is responsible for responsive and coherent planning, development, and delivery of PARCS and UEWR assessment of systems and networks within the environments to identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
· Bachelors and nine plus (9+) years’ experience; Masters and seven plus (7+) years’ experience; PhD or JD and four plus (4+) years’ experience.
· Experience in designing new or modifying existing products, developing technical specifications for production, analyzing hardware configuration and processing solutions, and testing hardware conformance to specifications.
· Must hold secret security clearance
· Experience sustaining PARCS, or other Strategic Warning and Surveillance radar systems such as PAVE PAWS and UEWR.
· Knowledge of the Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment mission and associated enterprise.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.