Job ID: 2307383
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Security Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking an InfoSec and A&A analyst to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6). The successful candidate will be responsible for working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performing all functional duties with some oversight.
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours. However, employee may be required to provide after-hours and weekend support during planned or emergency events.
Additional responsibilities may include:
· Determining enterprise information security standards.
· Developing and implementing information security standards and procedures.
· Ensuring that all information systems are functional and secure.
· May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience; MS and 3+ years’ experience; 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
· Must have at least one of these IAT Level II certifications: Security+, CECCNA-Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP
· Must have at least one Computing Environment (CE) certification or certificate for the technical area of responsibility for Network support/defense (e.g., Splunk, Cisco,
· McAfee, etc.) OR Operating System (e.g., Microsoft, Linux, Solaris, etc.
Must be US Citizen
· ITIL Foundations (v3 or higher) certification
· One of the IAM Level II certifications: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO, HCISPP
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.