- Provide direct support to a Government Contracting Officer (CO) in execution of their duties and responsibilities.
- Provide contracting assistance to technical personnel involved in development of statement of work or data deliverable requirements.
- Assist the CO in preparing contract modifications and supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extensions, and admin modifications.
- Enter contractual info into contract writing system software as required.
- Monitor & evaluate contractor performance for compliance with contract terms/conditions & ensures timely submission of contract deliverables.
- Review completed official contract files to determine all contractual actions are satisfied.
- Provide general office management support, such as typing, document review for format, filing, file maintenance, photocopying, scheduling meetings/rooms, and calendar management.
- Maintain hard copy original contract files, conformed copy, and electronic copy within the NRO’s Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio contract writing system.
- Distribute contract documents to internal and external parties.
- Maintain office files within Windows NT environment.
- Assist with invoice processing.
- Develop tracking systems for action items and other areas as necessary.
- Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief, or Senior Contracting Officer.
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contracts close-out (i.e. Settlements) process.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- 5 or more years of NRO experience working in an acquisition contracting office.
- Working knowledge of current NRO contracting regulations and procurement procedures.
- Proficiency preparing contract files for review.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate between Government organizations and summarize information for presentations.
- Works well in small and large teams.
- 7 or more years of NRO experience working in an acquisition contracting office.
- Experience working with the NRO EPX Contract Writing Tool, MS Office Suite of Applications, and other standard computer applications.
- Demonstrated experience participating productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to respond to and execute CO direction with minimal supervision, to display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.