SAIC is seeking a Cyberspace Analyst III located at Fort Meade, MD.
WORK HOURS: MON-FRI - 0700-1500 OR 0800-1600
- The candidate will work with the AMHS and possess the ability to translate strategic guidance and vision into written products. This subtask may be required to support an extended workday (more than eight hours per day) during exercise or crisis contingency operations, estimated five to ten times per year.
- The candidate will provide the following Operations Orders Development support:
- JPME I & II - Desired
- Joint Planning process – be familiar and have experience executing this process
- OPT experience strategic planning experience.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain USCYBERCOM orders and directives and assist Action Officers throughout the orders process in accordance with the USCYBERCOM Instruction for Operations Order Procedures.
- Review draft orders for adherence to USCYBERCOM Operations Order Procedures, provide feedback to Action Officers, and assist in coordinating drafts and obtaining approvals.
- Advise USCYBERCOM Leadership on all aspects of orders processing.
- Update SOPs and USCYBERCOM Instructions for orders and official message traffic procedures.
- Provide notification to Action Officers on updates to the Orders Process and Procedures.
- Participate in operation planning meetings to capture new order requirements or refine current orders.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system/database of all orders, acknowledgement status, associated schedules, and action checklists.
- Provide daily, or upon request, status briefings of detailed status of ongoing orders and those pending release, to include acknowledgement status by tasked commands, and pending or follow-up actions.
- Monitor, coordinate, deconflict, synchronize, and report on the current status of order products and order conflicts and compliance with USCYBERCOM staff elements, JFHQs, subordinate headquarters, CCMD, components, and agencies, and facilitate resolution that may span multiple areas of responsibility.
- Provide training of the orders development and routing processes to designated personnel in order to develop a more capable force.
- Assist with transitioning cyberspace plans into the proper order format, inform USCYBERCOM personnel on the orders development, review, and release process, and clarify J-code staffing process in accordance with the USCYBERCOM Instruction for Operations Order Procedures.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level III Certification.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.