SAIC is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a Basic-level Deployment (Site Activation/Deployment Integration) Support Analyst position to provide deployment, logistical, sustainment, and operational support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). This position is in Huntsville, AL.
This support includes, but is not limited to, planning, research and analysis, operations requirements development and management, and deployed site execution, as they relate to these functional areas:
- Deployment planning, support, and sustainment from project concept through transition of a Missile Defense System (MDS) asset to a Lead Service or Host Nation.
- Stakeholder coordination through the execution of Working Groups and Integrated Product Teams.
- Facility acquisition process.
- Problem resolution and Lessons Learned.
- Execution of deployed site operations and support services.
- Site Activation/Deployment Integration documentation development and management.
- Planning, coordination, synchronization, and execution of site activation/deployment integration and MDS system deployment requirements.
- Developing program planning documents (schedules, statements of work, cost estimate support, activation/ integration plans).
- Developing site deployment facilities requirements documentation and site deployment plans.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures for on-site operational activities that promote continual process improvement.
- Coordination and execution of daily operational administration at MDS deployed sites.
- Rotational deployment to MDS sites to support on-site construction activities oversight and reporting.
- Operational support to multiple Deployment Product Managers.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
- Years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Three years of relevant experience
- With general supervision is capable of utilizing tools, techniques, and processes for analysis activities. Follows established procedures, and solves routine problems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project)
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated communication, briefing and writing skills, technical writing capability desired
- Ability to work independently or within teams to solve problems
- Ability to work multiple projects/tasks for different managers/within different product teams
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency
- Experience developing policies, plans, processes, procedures, and guidance for site activation, system deployment, and
site sustainment practices
- Experience developing and implementing program activities; and coordinating efforts of multiple stakeholders, prime
contractors and subcontractors, and support service personnel
- Experience developing planning documents and scopes of work
- Flexibility to travel/deploy to MDS sites for up to 30-40 days at a time, up to 2-3 times per year
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.