Job ID: 2307142
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The Counter-Countermeasure and Threat Discrimination Directorate (MDA/SEM) is seeking a Missile Defense Systems Analyst to provide MDA expertise in the development of new capabilities to identify lethal objects, develop and formulate options for improving the Missile Defense System's (MDS) Discrimination and Electronic Protection capabilities, and maintain an understanding of MDA Element Program efforts for Discrimination and Electronic Protection. This position is in Huntsville, AL.
• Provide Detailed, systems engineering analysis, management, and technical support services and products
• Develop and review technical performance assessment, identify capability gaps, technology needs, cost effectiveness, risk considerations, and execute requirements assessments
• Review and edit engineering documentation, concept of operations (CONOPS), and integrated schedules
• Develop technical recommendations, assessments and reports based on information gathered from meetings, design reviews, intelligence reports, and engineering/technical reviews
• Possess knowledge of Missile Defense, RADAR, Electronic Protection/Electronic Attack engineering fundamentals, Electro Optics and Infrared sensors
• Experience in requirements definition, engineering development (spiral/Agile), and test/demonstration operations
• Familiarity of Systems Engineering practices and processes
• Experience working with Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
• Degree in a STEM-related field
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.