Job ID: 2307107
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 15, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Cloud Comp Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
We are seeking a highly motivated Cloud Engineer to join a dynamic and mission oriented team. The engineer will conceptualize, develop, and implement complex cloud systems designed to meet client requirements.
The primary functions of the candidate will include, but are not limited to:
• Migrate and integrate systems into a cloud environment
• Integrate cloud services and tools using shell scripting and Python programming
• Design, develop, implement, and test new systems or modify existing systems that meet the user's needs.
• Plan and engineer the organization’s cloud computing infrastructure and applications
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (have current CompTIA, Security+ certification)
• BS in Computer Science or related field plus 5 years of experience in a cloud and/or hybrid environment or 14+ years of experience.
• Experience in designing and deploying cloud solutions to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud (GCP)
• Experience using VPCs, S3, IAM, EC2, Lambda, WorkSpaces, CloudWatch, Directory Services and SSM
• Ability to program in Python and experience having written Lambda functions
• Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team as well as the cloud service providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.