Job ID: 2307027
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 17, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Digital Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced MBSE/ System Modeling Architect to work at our office in El Segundo, CA. The MILSATCOM Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (MSEIT) effort supports Space Systems Command (SSC) communication program offices. We support the Space Force’s acquisition of Military Satellite Communications systems, providing global secure, survivable, and protected communications for our nation’s warfighters.
The successful candidate should have strong MBSE experience and understand the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or a technical related field and 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop system behavior, structure, data, and requirements models employing either Sparx, Cameo, or Rhapsody applications in a team environment
- 4 or more years’ experience in a systems engineering or digital engineering discipline
- 5 or more years’ experience in MBSE tools (e.g. Sparx EA, Cameo, Rhapsody, Rational Software Architect)
- 1+ years’ experience working with DoDAF, SysML, and MBSE
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required for the contract
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.