SAIC is seeking an experience Network Engineering Manager to provide support to an exciting Air Force program out of Ramstein Air Base in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- Manage, operate, and maintain the WPC’s physical networks including, but not limited to, Non-Secure Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNET), Secure Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNET), all Coalition and Exercise networks, commercial Internet, telephone systems (as required), Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems, and the badge access system.
- Implement network upgrades, system software patching, and security compliance in accordance with Maintenance Task Orders, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management, Air Force Instructions, and WPC policies.
- Operate and maintain all WPC exercise networks and permanent party networks and systems.
- Configure and administer network devices; install, maintain and operate VTC Systems; install, maintain and operate audio/visual (A/V) requirements for exercise participants; troubleshoot A/V and VTC Systems; and optimize all A/V Systems in accordance with DISA and Joint Interoperability Test Command policies and procedures.
- Experience with Hyperconverged infrastructure and other Data Center and virtualization tasks
- Familiarity with the following: CISCO ASA, CISCO UCS, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, Hyper Converged architecture, CISCO UC, VDI, VTC technology.
- Perform activities such as network monitoring (using available network monitoring tools), providing operating system and other software upgrades for network devices, and performing preventative and corrective maintenance on selected network equipment.
- Configure all switches and routers into nodes for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Perform data captures of network traffic during exercises
- Perform system configuration and start up configuration backups of all network equipment.
- Push out network-wide switch configuration changes. Perform network vulnerability scans.
- Compile and run compliance policy reports. Configure switches to direct all network traffic data to be captured in Net Flow.
- Maintain a central management point of control for troubleshooting and monitoring encryption devices; maintain cut sheets with TACLANE configurations for troubleshooting; manage, maintain and operate all encryption devices on all networks; ensure all encryption keys are properly maintained, updated and disposed of in accordance with Communications Security requirements; and troubleshoot encryption devices when network connectivity is lost or when physical layer is not present.
- Maintain firewall and Intrusion Detection Systems. Configure and implement approved PPS rules to support events and exercises.
- The Contractor shall possess and maintain a CCNP in Routing and Switching.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II Certification required.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be US Citizen and possess an active Secret security clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.