SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to serve in the Airborne Electronic Attack Systems Program Office, PMA-234. PMA-234 is s responsible for acquiring, delivering, and sustaining Airborne Electronic Attack systems and providing combatant commanders with Electronic Warfare capabilities that critically enable operational mission success. This position is located at Patuxent River, MD.
***A hybrid work location model (roughly 50% on-site in Patuxent River, MD and Telework) will be employed for this position***
As a Senior Program Analyst your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of official meeting minutes and program status updates and distribute to project team members and stakeholders.
- Drafting and coordinating reports, processes, studies, official memos, and presentations and present information to the LB Integration team and stakeholders.
- Capture and track action status, notification to team members of outstanding actions.
- Assist leads and team members on managing visit requests, coordination of events, and execution of meetings.
- Supports the NGJ Integration contracts and contract mods, to include coordinating acquisition documentation and PID packages using the Procurement Management Tool (PMT), inputting Spend plan requirements using the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT), and managing CDRLs using the AMS CDRL tool.
- Develops and reviews Statements of Work for future integration efforts.
- Prepares and tracks Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and associated data using the AMS suite, Collaborative Data Environment (CDE) items, and requests for proposals.
- Coordinates Procurement Planning Conferences.
- Performs programmatic review of NGJ software integration efforts occurring at Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division – Advanced Weapons Lab.
- Reviews and tracks SCS budget proposals, financial expenditures, and schedule updates.
- Provides integration inputs to the weekly IPT status reporting, monthly Program Managers’ brief and mid-year and quarterly program office financial reviews.
- Assists in day to day operations across the GSI and NGJ integration IPTs by coordinating GSI and NGJ integration command staffing (CS) inputs, soliciting input, collecting data, and formulating response to answer specific information requests from PMA-234/265 and outside sources including NAVAIR, OPNAV, Congress and the media, and providing program management, business and acquisition continuity in the absence of the IPT Leads.
- Experience utilizing a wide range of technical and business systems, processes, and practices including Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT), Procurement Management Tool (PMT), AMS suite, and Collaborative Data Environment (CDE).
- Coordination with team members to achieve specific tasks, and produce work products and services.
Required Education and years of experience:
- Requires a MS or MA degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management or a related technical discipline and five (5) years or more years of related experience.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management or a related technical discipline and an additional two (2) years of recent and relevant technical experience may be substituted for a MS or MA degree.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.