Job ID: 2306947
Location: GROTON, CT, United States
Date Posted: May 13, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently hiring a System Engineer in Ft Belvoir, VA.
- Support the modernization and integration of Intelligence Systems mission applications and infrastructure components fielded to US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) units.
- Maintain responsibility for assessment and estimation of development, test, and deployment of products and systems.
- Work closely with customers, senior leadership within programs, and other systems engineers and development engineers to comprehend customer objectives and requirements and develop solutions from the conceptual stage through delivery and field deployment.
- Comprehend customer objectives, CONOPS, and requirements and translate those requirements into an executable development plan.
- Responsible for overseeing system implementation and ensuring customer requirements are met in a technical project management role.
Travel: Must be able to travel up to 10-15%
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years of experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree.
Required Security Clearance:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to obtain a Poly.
- Previous experience with Intelligence programs and working with the intelligence community.
- Experience with Army Intelligence programs.
- Experience with Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS–A), Tactical Intelligence Targeting, Access Node (TITAN) and Aerial Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (A-ISR) platforms
- Experience with one or more of the following: system development, software development, hardware development, or mission support
- Experience with evaluating engineering proposals and ROMs
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: data architecture, data dissemination, and information security planning
- Experience in intelligence and imagery analysis.
- Ability to work at the conceptual level and with program leads, customers, and internal teams to ensure successful system development, integration, and deployment
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaboration skills for working with senior leadership and external customers
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.