SAIC is seeking talented and detailed-oriented Navy Qualified Validators (NQV) to work at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center alongside the government customer in Newport, RI.
- Perform Cybersecurity policy compliance, review A&A artifacts, A&A validation, and bring Subject Matter Expertise in Information Assurance life cycle management.
- Perform DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities in accordance with the RMF, and Platform IT (PIT) processes.
- Develop, modify, and review A&A documentation, analyze the Cybersecurity architecture of IT systems for compliance with DoD policies, develop and execute security test plans, use security tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), and execution of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Review, update, and maintain information within Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system and coordinate with client and project stakeholders in support of the completion of A&A documentation and RMF processes.
- Bachelor's and two (2) years of experience; experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be appointed as Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) (also known as NQV Level II/III or Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV).
- Must hold one of the following DoD 8570 IAT Level III or IAM Level II+ certifications: CISSP, CAP, CASP+, CISM, GSLC.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher.
- Experience in Information Assurance, Governance, Risk, and Compliance, or Cyber Security.
- Strong understanding of DoD security policies and guidelines, including Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Program (DIACAP).
- Experience with eMASS.
- Top Secret Security Clearance preferred.
- Experience in developing information security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- A degree (BS) or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, or a related field is a plus.
- Experience with managing and implementing security controls and requirements for DoD information systems.
- Experience with conducting security assessments.
- Familiarity with security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel as required.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.