Job ID: 2306838
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Cloud Comp Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team and work with our engineering team to optimize, implement, and maintain our organization’s cloud-based systems.
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for deploying and debugging systems, as well as executing new cloud initiatives. Additionally, the Cloud Engineer will work with different IT professionals and teams to ensure our cloud computing systems meet the needs of our organization and customers.
· Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based systems
· Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
· Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
· Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
· Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
· Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree and 10 years of experience or more or 14 years of experience in lieu of degree
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.