SAIC is seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer-service oriented Help Desk Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC in Pittsburgh, PA.
- The qualified applicant will provide Tier II help desk support to users unable to resolve tech issues that exceed Tier 1 level support.
- The candidate must provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity. Coordinate customer and support issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and productivity ensuring a positive impact on customer satisfaction. Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offering, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Consults with users to determine if existing hardware/software meets specifications required to support functionality for system effectiveness given the existing network environment.
- Recommends and oversees the installation of required hardware/software upgrades necessary to restore or enhance user system functionality.
- Engages in testing and modification of user systems in support of eventual recommendation and implementation for hardware or software updates.
- As necessary, simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Creates documentation in support of the maintenance of a document library of completed deliverables. These will be maintained to track performance metrics and log actions taken to address user/interoperability issues that impact client operations.
- Responsible for updating documentation across the team and utilizing operationally derived knowledge from actual cases resolved.
- Creates and maintains documentation specific to the analysis of user equipment configuration for the project; submits regular documentation covering required configurations and impact to network and user functionality due to lack thereof.
- Consults with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development in the restoration of services or to identify and correct core problems.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Network or Systems Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering and two (2+) years' experience or equivalent education and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in Information Technology service delivery
- Must be US Citizen and have an active DOE Q clearance
- HDI or ITIL certifications
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.