SAIC is seeking a Program Administrative Analyst to provide executive level management support on SAIC’s Prime Program, Landmark AOS in Chantilly, VA. Landmark AOS is a large SETA program, supporting the NRO’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
Your future duties and responsibilities encompass:
- Support senior staff and be responsible for a broad range of administrative and program coordinator duties.
- Managing the Program Director’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the Program Director’s behalf
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders when necessary
- Support a variety of onboarding activities for new team members including office identification, equipment coordination, badging requests, paperwork collection, etc.
- Create/manage communications for the program, specific groups, and/or individuals including meeting agendas, briefings, and action items.
- Assist with special event requirements such as time and place, location, duration, number of attendees, security requirements, and travel arrangements.
- Assist personnel with domestic and international travel to accomplish mission requirements efficiently, while complying with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Collect and retain all program related travel documents
- Identify and submit work orders to ensure office facilities remain fully functional and operational.
- Must be able to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain records
- Serve and assist employees in/out processing and onboarding processes
- Travel planning and management
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Perform administrative back up support for other offices
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Degree and 7 years of experience OR Associates Degree and 5 years of experience OR Bachelors and 3 years of experience; OR Masters and 1 year of experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Prior program or administrative support experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required, and familiarity with web applications.
- Possession of strong analytic, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed along with ability to coordinate effectively with various offices.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.