SAIC is seeking a Senior Strategic Communications Analyst for a critical position on SAIC’s Prime Program, Landmark AOS in Chantilly, VA. Landmark AOS is a large SETA program, supporting the NRO’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute strategic communication plans and activities, including internal and external communication materials, messaging, and events.
- Provide staff support to the Chief of Staff of the Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED) for programmatic and administrative functions.
- Work with senior leaders and technical subject matter experts to understand complex technical information and translate it into easily understandable communications and agendas.
- Facilitate executive level meetings between internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare, develop, and conduct training/bi-weekly introduction presentations for new employees to promote an environment for learning and engagement.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs), provide guidance and process improvement recommendations to Government, SETA, FFRDC, and Contractors.
- Provide technical editing and content review for Weekly Activity Reports (WAR) and draft executive summaries disseminated to senior leadership across the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Attend technical level meetings capturing actions and minutes; assist with special projects
- Other duties as assigned to include:
- Tracking metrics, composing documents, editing manuals, memorandums, policies/guidance and processing staff packages for accuracy, content, and quality.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute Directorate wide town halls/all hands for a very large organization; coordinate logistics for planning in-person and virtual meetings/events.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or related field and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience. Additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic communication plans in a complex technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Intelligence Community (IC) customers and/or executive leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team.
- Strong quality assessment skills.
- Must be proficient using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Outlook.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.