Job ID: 2305475
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 13, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a new opportunity for an Electrical Systems Engineer to work on a program supporting multiple exciting, fast-paced projects. This position will provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support to customers in remote sensing technology development, sensor requirements development, and space vehicle requirements development. The successful applicant will work to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging work.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work as an Electrical Systems Engineer as part of a world-class SETA team
• Evaluate concept designs and system integration strategies into future architectures
• Collaborate across multiple teams to refine requirements and system trades
• Review development contractor’s documents and procedures, requirements flowdown, verification methodologies, calibration plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and test plans to ensure program success
• Review program for high risk areas and recommend mitigation approaches
• Collaborate with SETA team members, development contractors, and customer forums
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.