SAIC is seeking a Project Operations Analyst to provide assistance on a dynamic contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer. The candidate will need strong organizational and communication skills to support our fantastic team in operating effectively and efficiently. Absolute confidentiality and a high degree of professionalism are critical to this position.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Report office progress to Program Manager/contract leadership and work with them to improve office operations and procedures.
- Track On-boarding / Off-boarding activities for new and departing team members.
- Maintain office seating plans/mapping
- Coordinate with ITO, facilities, security, etc. to ensure a productive office environment
- Plan networking/teambuilding events for staff.
- Manage team organization chart changes.
- Managing/updating personnel directory for the organization.
- Continuously look for ways to increase organization, improve efficiency, and solve problems while meeting deadlines.
- Support preparation of technical reports.
- Possess ability to work with others to obtain and understand technical content and prepare documents and reports for delivery to customer(s).
- Collect inputs from team members and prepare CDRL deliverables.
- Edit technical reports & presentations.
- Review formal and informal deliverables and team documents for grammatical, spelling, accuracy, and clarity of meaning.
- Utilize MS Word to format (i.e. build Table of Contents, List of Figure, List of Tables, etc.) professional documents for project internal and external releases.
- Maintain repository of documentation.
- Proactively take charge of situations and understand the importance and urgency of issues while maintaining a calm and organized environment. Use independent judgment, initiative and tact to make administrative decisions, resolve issues and escalate to the appropriate areas in a timely manner with careful regard for confidentiality and in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Four (4) + years overall experience, preferred, with at least two (2) years of that experience being in a Government program/business oriented position.
- MUST possess and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance with recent polygraph.
- Experience performing and tracking tasks/actions.
- Proficient skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Possess professional verbal and written communication skills
- Be attentive to details.
- Motivated, self-starter with demonstrable ability and experience in working effectively with teams but also independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
- Must possess a desire to learn while working and ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
- Ability to determine and anticipate needs of leadership team and offer assistance where capable.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.