SAIC is Seeking a motivated, experienced Senior O365 Engineer with experiences in Microsoft Cloud Technologies to support Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) in Washington, DC. As a senior member of the O365/Windows team, you will work within the O365/Windows Engineering Team organization, interacting with peer teams and partner groups, scaling and deploying improvement, consolidation and migration efforts within the enterprise.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Office 365, Azure, and Intune. The right candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to the customer needs. Great communication, leadership and personal skills are a must. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who can work independently, and will be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
Description of Duties:
- Assist with various implementation projects as they relate to Azure, Intune, and Office 365
- Office 365 deployment, administration, migration, upgrades, and integrations
- Day to day administration of O365, Intune, and Azure AD including policy and configuration changes.
- Document O365 standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Create 0365 mail flow artifacts, updated health checks, monitoring and driving persistent performance metrics.
- Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS)
- Receive technical work assignments – ServiceNow, SCOM monitoring, etc.
- Fulfill user requests for technical issues relating to email account management following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform M365 account administration requirements as documented in SOP.
- Add/delete/modify Distribution Lists.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user Outlook Client issues: setup, permissions, junk mail, and mailbox size increase. Add/modify Outlook shared calendar.
- Assist customers with PST mapping modify/restore.
- Complete shift logs and turnover.
- Reply to all customer inquiries within the required SLA and MTTR
- Document issues and escalate to next tier support, as necessary.
- Monitor systems consoles and remediate alerts.
- Perform server builds and decommissions per Standard Operating Procedure
- Engineering and administration of other Microsoft products like Active Directory AD Sync and Microsoft Conditional Access Policies
- Knowledge of Litigation Holds and E-discovery
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s and five (7) years or more experience; Masters and three (5) years or more experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerShell, Exchange, M365, Windows Server, and Active Directory.
- Understanding of basic concepts relating to Microsoft Office 365 hybrid environments as well as TCP/IP based networking concepts.
- Prior MDM administration, Microsoft Intune experience are preferred.
- Some Azure AD administration experience, including policy and configuration changes, would be beneficial.
- Any relevant hands-on experience implementing, administering or supporting Azure (IaaS) or Cloud Security would be a plus
- Strong foundational knowledge of and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Windows architecture including general knowledge of system management best practices for Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory (AD), Group Policy, and Remote Installation Services
- Ability to work independently to process technical service requests using an enterprise ticketing system such as ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Proficient in following standard operating procedures and comply with data entry standards.
- Experience troubleshooting challenging technical issues and identifying scope of issue to determine if escalation to next-tier support is necessary.
- Microsoft Exchange Server, M365, Windows 2019 and 2022, Active Directory
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience working in Azure environment.
- Working knowledge of LDAP and ability to comfortably construct queries.
- Ability to apply ITIL v3 Foundation concepts within the workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Understanding of Third-party management and monitoring solutions (SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds, BigFix)
- Iron Port administration is a plus
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.