SAIC is actively seeking a Senior Program Analyst with an active TS/SCI clearance to support our government customer as part of the . OUSD(R&E) SAPCO team. The Program Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the operational aspects of ongoing projects and will serve as the liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. This position is located in Arlington, VA.
- Reviewing status of projects and budgets and managing schedules
- Preparing status reports and assessing project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction
- goals and objectives
- Developing mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers,
- line managers, and clients.
- Ensuring project requirements are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project
- planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program,
- Participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Duties will include building, maintaining, and analyzing program information to determine and carry-out actions. Maintain status and task tracking for R&E SAPCO business and user requirements and needs. Proactively recommend practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of assigned tasks, business processes to support the organization's mission, program execution, and security requirements solutions in line with all DoD policies, directives, manuals and associated guidance. Integrate with SAPCO Security team members to provide support and develop business processes to the R&E and DoD enterprise.
- Liaise with subject matter experts within OUSD(R&E) and other Components to staff and coordinate tasks/meetings.
- Retrieve, assemble, and organize information to create reference material, records, and other office documents. Quality check out-going reports/documents for accuracy and completeness. Review and propose changes to program support information to ensure compliance with policies and directives
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience or 10 years of
- Additional four (4) years experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Top Secret clearance required; Ability to obtain TS/SCI required to maintain employment
- US citizenship required
- Experience using an internal office “tickler” system and experience sending and receiving personnel security (PERSEC)
- Experience with security facility administration
- Ability to work under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, manage priorities, and handle sensitive information
- Ability to interact with and manage a broad range of highly sensitive issues
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially PowerPoint
- Relevant work experience in DoD of at least 10 years is strongly desired
- Proficient with managing schedules via Microsoft Outlook
- Proficiency with online administrative tracking programs, particularly the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS)
- Proficiency in executive level protocols, knowledge of Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) correspondence procedures, and knowledge of the structure and missions of the OSD and the Components
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.