Job ID: 2303764
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2023
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join a team of professionals providing enterprise transformation support to OPNAV N1 (MyNavy HR) systems. Scope of work will include subject matter expert guidance for enterprise architecture and Portfolio Management of legacy system refinement, sustainment and transformation.
Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in the Arlington, Virginia area as needed depending on the team schedule and project activities. Subject to change.
This position is contingent upon award - anticipated in Spring 2024.
• Design and validate end-to-end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.)
• Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external legacy applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
• Define and adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
• Ability to effectively debug and resolve authoritative data issues between legacy and transformation systems
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree
• Demonstrated experience utilizing source control on a Salesforce project
• Demonstrated experience with Salesforce administration and development
• Demonstrated experience developing robust test classes and ensuring code coverage within Salesforce
• Demonstrated experience using Salesforce’s standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code + Salesforce Extension Pack
• Demonstrated experience with Section 508 accessibility requirements and experience developing and testing conformant interfaces
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain Secret clearance
• Active Secret clearance preferred.
• Active Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer (I or II) certification preferred
• Working knowledge of Navy RMF, ATO, and STIGs preferred
• Experience working with DC2HS hosted AWS GovCloud instances preferred
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.